********** OBSCURE, MYSTERIOUS AND CANADIAN! **********

*************** OBSCURE, MYSTERIOUS AND ..... JUST CANADIAN ! ***************


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I WANT - I TRADE - I WANT - I TRADE

Since I don't feel like spending my life bidding on every possible obscure record which shows up on Ebay or similar channels, I am willing to trade some good stuff or to pay top dollars for some of the items currently on my want list or any other interesting obscure canadian work.

 I WANT:

BACKSTREET - Don't look back / Memories ghost  1978  SHADOW JACK  7" (Unknown)
DOUGHBOYS - s/t (you are related)  NO LABEL  1988 7" (no ps) (Montreal)
HELLBENDERS (Craig McLean) - Ride On Blue/The Meaning Of It All  1980 MOONPATH  7" (Victoria)
INNER SANCTION - Prophecy  1984  STRESPLEX  7"ep (Toronto)
MARY - Friends / Negative reality inversion  1988  SKETCHY  7" (Vancouver)
PEDESTRIANS - Before suicide/Suicide  1980 WORLD IS ROUND  7" (Toronto?)
ROYAL - Run on back/Fooled again  1981  KNOT FROST 7" (Victoria)
TRAVESY - I love you babe/It's not fair  1983  SELF REL. 7" (Vancouver?)
UNITED STATES Don't be late/What I want  1982  VICTORY 7" (Toronto)
V.A.- Rock against kick 87  1987 R.A.K.  7"ep (rockin' rabbis, horizontal forever,ruder nortone,buddha boys,idiot majora,r.a.k. coalition)(Vancouver)
INNER SANCTION - Dancematic automatic  1986  STRESPLEX MUSIC  12"ep  (Toronto)

No comments:

Post a Comment